playerid The ID of the player to remove from their vehicle.
- 1: The function executed successfully.
- 0: The function failed to execute. This means the player is not connected.
- The exiting animation is not synced for other players.
- This function will not work when used in OnPlayerEnterVehicle, because the player isn't in the vehicle when the callback is called. Use OnPlayerStateChange instead(see the example below).
- The player isn't removed if he is in a RC Vehicle.
// Add a Hydra to the game
AddStaticVehicle(520, 2109.1763, 1503.0453, 32.2887, 82.2873, 0, 1);
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.